Burgers are one of my go to dinners during the week. I make them at least once a week. They are easy to make and take minutes to cook.
Pair them up with a side of veggies and you have the perfect dinner with little clean up. I threw these on the grill, but you could use a grill pan if cooking inside.
I made served these on a bed of arugula, but you could easily serve on a bun with your favorite toppings.
- 1 pound ground turkey or chicken
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- In a large bowl add ground turkey, diced avocado, green onions, and cilantro. Gently mixed until combined. Form into 4 patties and grill for about 4-6 minutes per side depending on thickness. (Be sure to flip burgers careful so the avocado does not fall out of the burger.)
- Serve grilled burger over sliced tomatoes and baby arugula. I topped mine with some fresh salsa.