Now that summer is here I try to grill just about everything!
No way am I going to be inside cooking when I can be outside enjoying summer. And nothing says summer more than corn on the cob!
Grilling the corn is easy and makes the corn taste extra sweet. Keeping the husks on while grilling will keep the corn nice and moist. Oh, and did I mention there is virtually no clean up? Yes!
Yup, we eat corn on the cob on the patio for lunch in our pj’s!
- 4 ears of corn on the cob
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, finely chopped (I used basil and oregano leaves)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Preheat grill.
- Carefully pull the outer husks down to the base of the cob and then remove the silks of the corn.
- Soak corn in water for about 10-15 minutes. Shake off excess water.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh herbs, and minced garlic. Or you could put them in a blender or small food processor to mix.
- Brush olive oil and herb mixture onto the corn and fold husks back into place.
- Place corn on the hot grill and grill for about 25 minutes turning about every 5 minutes.