Fresh from our garden, Rosemary’s a great year round herb that goes great with Tilapia and many other tasty dishes.
Research has shown that Rosemary helps to prevent cancer and many other health disorders. And using lemon and olive oil helps keep the calories to a minimum.
- Thawed tilapia filets (preferably wild caught)
- Tblsp olive oil or coconut oil
- Fresh lemon slices
- 2-3 sprigs of fresh rosemary (snipped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and pat dry tilapia filets.
- Spray baking sheet with lightly with cooking spray. Place tilapia on baking sheet and drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, add fresh lemon slices, and top with fresh snipped rosemary.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes depending on thickness of filets.