February is National Potato Lovers Month! To celebrate I made my favorite roasted potato recipe. These are easy to make and are a great side dish with almost any meal. Crispy and delicious, you’ll keep going back for more.
- 2 lbs potatoes (any kind will work, I like red or yukon gold)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes in thin slices and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. (I use a stone which I feel works best). Drizzle with olive oil and steak seasoning.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are nice and crispy.
- Top with parmesan cheese.