It’s back to school season so of course I am on the hunt for easy meals we can quick grab during those busy week days. These little mini salad bowls make a perfect after school snack or an easy light dinner.
I love how you can make these however you like! I made these vegetarian with refried black beans, but you could easily add some ground turkey or beef. As far as the toppings you can use whatever you like on your tacos. Diced avocado, salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, the list goes on!
- 12 2-inch round wonton wrappers (usually found in the refrigerated produce section)
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup kalamata or black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place wonton wrapper into each of the muffin tins, pressing to the sides to make sure there is an opening in the center. Place into oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Heat refried beans in a pot on the stove top.
- Fill baked wontons with heated refried black beans. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
If you are fan of these, you should also try my Black Bean Chicken Enchilada Cups. They are always a hit at parties and game day get togethers.