Here’s a quick delicious dip to serve at your next get together! I threw this dip together for a quick snack while on vacation at the beach.
That’s right we are officially on vacation this week…Wahoo! I am so excited to have a week filled with family, friends, food, and relaxing.
I love the combo of veggies and olives in the dip…Or you can easily swap up the veggies to make a taco style dip. And by using Greek yogurt and hummus you cut out the unnecessary calories in a regular Greek or taco dip.
Recipe adapted from Iowa Girl Eats | Serves 6 to 8
- 12 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces hummus (I used sun dried tomato, but any of your favorite flavors would work)
- 1 tablespoon Italian or Greek Seasoning
- Red onion, chopped
- Cucumber, chopped
- Tomato, diced
- Kalamata olives, sliced
- Green olives, sliced
- Feta cheese
- In a bowl mix Greek yogurt and Italian or Greek Seasoning. Spread mixture onto a small platter. Spread hummus evenly overtop of yogurt.
- Top with chopped veggies and cheese.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, carrots, cucumbers, or any of your favorite dippers.