It’s officially the Christmas season! Time for some delicious baked goodies. As I have mentioned in the past I am not a baker. Baking requires precise measuring to get it right. I like to just throw things together… A little bit of this and a little bit of that and viola, dinner.
I love how this recipe only has a few ingredients. I seriously threw it together in minutes. Now that’s my kind of recipe!
Recipe from Against All Grain
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 nutmeg
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl add almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, sea salt, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl add beaten eggs, honey, and banana and beat on medium with a hand or standing mixer. Add zucchini and mix.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Add chopped walnuts and stir with a spoon.
- Spray 2 mini loaf pans with cooking spray and add batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool before removing from pans. You could easily make muffins with this batter too.