Hey there! I am keeping this post short and sweet as I get through this week of craziness! I started a new job, working on some side work, and packing to move this week… Phew! I am super excited and so thankful for all of these opportunities!
So onto these delicious mini muffins. I made these on Sunday as a quick grabby snack or breakfast for the week. They are grain free and very easy to make with minimal ingredients. Just make sure you store them in an air tight container or they will be hard as a rock. Have a great week all!
Recipe from Elana’s Pantry
- 1/2 coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 agave nectar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Top with lemon zest (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In small bowl add coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl add eggs, agave, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and lemon juice with a hand mixer.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet and blend with hand mixer.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Place batter into lightly greased muffin pan or muffin papers. (I made mini muffins) Try not to overfill.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing from muffin pan.