Oh my gosh these Chocolate and Coconut Granola Bites are absolutely delish!!! They are super easy to make and you can easily switch the ingredients to fit your dietary needs. Why on earth haven’t I made these before?
These took me a total of 10 minutes to make and are so much better for you than the processed stuff you get at the store.
You can also store them in the fridge in an air tight container for up to a week which make these the perfect grab and go snack!
- 1 cup old fashion rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut or almond butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined. Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet. (If you are having trouble forming into balls, pop the mixture into the fridge for a bit to chill.) Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Store in an air tight container.