Broccoli is in season at the local produce stands and I can’t get enough of it. It tastes perfect in this frittata! Frittatas are one of my favorite things to make.
I love to use my cast iron skillet. It goes from stove top right into the oven, and they are very affordable! Definitely one of my kitchen must haves! 🙂
You can add any meat and veggie combo you like or simply keep it vegetarian. I topped mine with my homemade fresh salsa. Delish!
- 1 small head fresh broccoli, steamed
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and sliced (I used turkey)
- 7 large eggs
- 1 ounce feta (omit cheese if Paleo)
- Salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven on the broil setting. In an oven safe skillet spray with non stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium high heat.
- In a bowl whisk eggs, add salt, pepper, and feta. Set aside. Add broccoli and sausage to skillet and sauté for a minute.
- Add eggs and cook until set lifting around the edges as it cooks for about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and put skillet into hot oven and bake for 4-5 minutes or until nice and brown.